The American Center for Law and Justice has come up with a five-point action plan to defeat ISIS.
“The Jihadist cancer is spreading,” ACLJ Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow said in a statement. “The global jihad must be destroyed. The time is now for the world to unite to defeat the radical jihadists.”
Under the five-point plan, the ACLJ recommends:
1. Focusing on protecting human life rather than protecting people from being offended
2. The U.S. government needs to recognize and fix systematic problems within intelligence agencies.
3. More undercover sting operations to smoke out ISIS activists
4. Unleash the full force of the military to deprive ISIS of its strongholds in Syria and Iraq
5. A resolution authorizing military force to defeat and destroy ISIS
“These five steps will require fortitude, sacrifice, and will on behalf of the American people,” the statement says. “But after Orlando, we should all be able to come together and agree that there should be no more bloodshed. These are common-sense steps to end this evil once and for all.
“That is why we will take this plan to Capitol Hill. That is why we won’t stop fighting until radical Islam is rooted out and the American homeland is safe and secure.”
Publication date: July 18, 2016