MTV has dropped an apparently ill-conceived idea for a reality show about people as young as 18 willing to have the network document their journey to losing their virginity after many spoke out against the "fame-for-sex" concept, the Christian Post reports. "Young adulthood is a time for exploration. New relationships, fresh experiences and sexual firsts," read MTV's casting call posted online earlier this month for the program, which appears to have tentatively been titled My First or Losing It. However, after many concerned parents, conservative leaders and others condemned the casting call, the network reconsidered its plans for the program: "This was a preliminary casting notice, and we're not moving forward with a pilot," an MTV spokesperson said Monday. Focus on the Family executive Jim Daly said: "Of course I am glad that MTV changed course on the show. God's design for sexuality is sacred and beautiful and should never be exploited."