Israel moved closer to an all-out ground war with Hamas Thursday, as Israeli planes, tanks and gunboats targeted suspected militant positions in Gaza in retaliation for Hamas rocket attacks that left at least three Israelis dead, Fox News reports. Israel began moving troops toward the Gaza Strip and authorized the army to draft as many as 30,000 reserve forces for a possible ground invasion of the Palestinian territory. Military officials said the moves were preparations for a possible ground operation, but no decision has been made on whether to invade Gaza. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israel could no longer stand repeated attacks on its southern towns, and said Israel had "made it clear" it won't tolerate continued rocket fire on its civilians. Earlier, Netanyahu had declared: "If there is a need, the military is prepared to expand the operation. We will continue to do everything to protect our citizens." Egypt's Islamist president, Mohammed Morsi, has ordered his prime minister to lead a senior delegation to Gaza in a show of support for Hamas rulers in the face of Israel's offensive. Earlier on Thursday, Morsi had vowed to work to stop Israel's operation against Hamas, calling the Jewish state's actions there "unacceptable."